Sunday, November 29, 2009

281109 When it rains, it pours

Unikeb UKM - Salak Town






Cikgu Hisyam, Zack Graphic, Rizal, me & my twin


Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du
Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du Du
I´m ridin´ in the rain
Just ridin´ in the rain,
What a glorious feeling,
And I´m happy again.

I´m laughing at clouds
So dark, up above,
The sun´s in my heart
And I´m ready for love.
Let the stormy clouds chase.
Everyone from the place,
Come on with the rain

I have a smile on my face.
I´ll ride down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just ridin', ridin' in the rain.
Wheelin' in the rain.
I'm happy again.
I'm ridin' and wheelin' in the rain.
Wheelin' and ridin' in the rain.

Song: "Singing in th Rain", Artist: Gene Kelly, Writers:Freed & Brown

Singin' in the Rain is a 50's comedy musical film starring Gene Kelly. Although its initial reception was not good, it is now frequently described as one of the best musicals ever made!

When it rained, it poured...
Not just cats & dogs but all the animals on this planet.
All the freakin' way from Unikeb till Salak Town.
Oh what the hell, you know us too well...

Blimey! Okay, yeah, that was good. Bloody good.

No comments: